In these years of activity, the Culture Ticino Network Association has realized many concrete projects of solidarity, supporting the most needy people in Ticino and in the World.
All this was possible thanks to the great work of its members and volunteers, who organize and execute every year a series of solidarity events, born to spread the message of peace and sensitize all generations to solidarity, with which to raise funds.
In its five years of activity, the Association has supported several concrete projects:
- 2012: project for the co-financing of scholarships for promising young musicians of the Conservatorio della Svizzera Italiana who are in financial difficulties. The association has donated for the scholarship of the musician Jonathan Gabriel Guzman Farias;
- 2013: project on “Food and Poverty“, with 1500 packs of rice that have been delivered to the Associations Il Tavolino Magico and Pro Senegal;
- 2014: project “Solidarity Minivan”, supplied a minivan to the Association GenerazionePiù as a taxi for disabled and low income people;
➡ More information about the project Solidarity Minivan
- 2014: project “Peace in Karamoja”, to support the development of the village Loleya in Uganda where coexistence of different ethnic groups is promoted;
- 2015-2016: second edition of the project “Food and Poverty”, fundraising for an orphanage in the Philippines. The objective is to create a bridge between Ticino and the Philippines, and to supply the necessary funds for the orphanage;
➡ More information about the project Food and Poverty
- 2016-now: project “Petali di Pace”, an afterschool program for elementary schoolchildren, organized in several appointments during the school year, including workshops for the proliferation of positive, apolitical and non-religious messages of peace and solidarity;
➡ More information about the project Petali di Pace
- 2017-now: Construction of a Multipurpose center in the Philippines where there will be offered food, medical examinations, training and cultural-artistic moments to the most needy children and teenagers from Paombong, Region of Bulacan.
➡ More information about the project Multipurpose center