Culture Ticino Network Association, for its fifth year of operation, is organizing the project “Petali di Pace”, a series of after-school workshops dedicated to transmit the culture of peace and solidarity to elementary school children.
The appointments will be ideally structured on thematic modules of two lessons each, which may consist of many interactive activities such as artistic, theatrical, musical workshops, shows, cooking, workshops with projections, stories and tales with pictures, music and much more.
For this project, our Association is looking for animators, ready and capable to present the workshops.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Experience as animator or teacher
- Creativity and familiarity in communicating with children between the age of 6 to 10
- Fluency in Italian
- Great sensitivity to the themes promoted by Culture Ticino Network Association: culture of peace, solidarity, human rights
- Regular availability for approximately 10 to 15 appointments
- Availability of a car
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, comprehensive of:
- Presentation dossier (accompanied by a recent photo)
- Any references